National Trucking Industry Awards - Finalists Announced
The Australian Trucking Association has announced the finalists for the National Trucking Industry Awards 2017. The awards aim to recognise exceptional members of the trucking industry and those who go above and beyond.
Here is the list of award finalists by category.
Outstanding Contribution to the Australian Trucking Industry
- Roger Pickering, Pickering Transport (VIC)
- Leigh Smart, Formula Chemicals (NSW)
- William Lovatt, Lovatt Transport (NSW)
National Training Excellence Award
- Taylor's Removals and Storage (QLD)
- De Bruyn's Transport (TAS)
- Brown and Hurley (QLD)
National Trucking Industry Woman of the Year
- Casey Stewart, Truckline (VIC)
- Jacqualene Brotherton, Oxford Logistics Group (VIC)
- Tracie Dickenson, Daryl Dickenson Transport (QLD)
National Professional Driver of the Year
- Malcom McBeath, Gilbert’s Transport Services Pty Ltd (SA)
- Danial McFee, Gilbert’s Transport Services Pty Ltd (SA)
- Glenn Munn, Ron Crouch Transport Pty Ltd (NSW)
John Kelly Memorial Award
- Collins Adelaide Transport (SA)
- Hardy’s Haulage (NSW)
- Doherty’s Transport (NSW)
The Awards will be presented as part of the ATA’s Trucking Australia 2017 event, to be held at the Darwin Convention Centre from 21 to 23 June.